- Minimum: 750 words
- Maximum: 1,500 words
Award: One winner will be selected by March 30, 2018, to receive the $1250 scholarship
Deadline: February 28th, 2018.
2017 Eco-Home Improvement topic choices:
Eco-friendly homes are becoming increasingly popular in the United States. Do you feel the number of eco-friendly homes will continue to grow? If so, why?
Some queries to consider writing about:
- What are the most cost efficient ways to make a home eco-friendlier?
- Why should we care about making current and future homes greener?
- What may happen if we don’t make homes greener?
- What are the easiest ways to make our homes greener?
- What will the economic effects of greener housing be?
- Why is the future of eco-friendly housing important?
Your responses will be judged based on their originality, creativity and relevance towards green home building/improvements.
About the scholarship:
This scholarship aims to encourage students to come up with some creative ideas and opinions about the future of eco-friendly housing.
The purpose of the scholarship is to attempt to help students of the future make positive changes to the eco-friendly home improvement industry.
Householdquotes is inspiring students to lead the way in eco-friendly home building and improvements by offering a scholarship yearly.
The scholarship for eco-friendly home building is kindly funded by householdquotes whose goal is to support the future of eco energy, home building and home improvements.
Students can apply by submitting a 750 to 1,500 word essay. Students should e-mail their essays to firstname.lastname@example.org
A couple of additional conditions:
- We reserve the right to ask for proof of full-time enrolment of a university or college before issuing your award.
- A candidate may only submit one article per year for consideration.
- HouseholdQuotes reserves the right to use the submission in any way seen appropriate.
- Your submission must be 100% unique and must adhere to all relevant copyright laws.
- You must be a legal citizen of the United States to apply.